torsdag den 29. juli 2010

Welcome to my blog!!

I have been planning to do this, for a very long time, however I've never really gotten around to it. But from now on, I will try to blog about my life, but mostly about my jewelry making.

Please bare with my spelling, english is my secound language :-)

My jewelry adventure started about two years ago. I had just finished school and had to decide, what I wanted to do with my life. I was very inconsistent and tried out all sorts of things. First I studied business, but that was way to borrowing for me, I ended up sitting and drawing during all of my lectures. Then I decided I wanted to become a multimedia designer. I actually enjoyed this profession, but during my studies I also discovered jewelry making, and ended up spending all of my time on that, instead of studying. So I dropped out after a year and started teaching jewelry classes. This was heaven. I knew what I wanted to do, I wanted to teach.
So now I am studying to become a school teacher in my native language, Danish, arts and crafts and history. I love spending time with the children, and I still have time to teach jewelry classes, it's the perfect combo.

So now you know what your in for. Hope to see lots of followers and comments :-)

// Camilla

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar