lørdag den 11. august 2012

New tutorial!!

I finally finished my new tutorial!!! YAY!!
And I think this is a pretty great one... Based on my pendant "The Storm"






In this tutorial I will teach you how to make the storm pendant. We will go through basic wire wrapping techniques such as; how to set a briolette upside down, as well as managing a complicated layered design. I do recommend that you have some wire experience, before taking on this project, as this is an intermediate or advanced levelled project.


Available for purchase in my Etsy Shop or on Jewelrylessons

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats :)!
    That pendant looks really fine and beautiful .)!

    SvarSlet
  2. hello I love your blog very much and Can I have a link from your blog or one review to my jewelry shop ? And I will happy to ship you some of my products for the review or link for free! Feel free to Find something you like on my shop please.
    eozy.com

    SvarSlet