lørdag den 17. september 2011

Elf Fantasy Fair 2011

This weekend I'm attending the Elf Fantasy Fair in Arcen, Netherlands together with my Mum.
For those of you who doesn't know the fair; CLICK HERE! 
The fair is for fantasy enthusiast and features alot of great bands, fantasy booths, but best of all almost everyone attending is in costume. 
So today I have talked with fairies, vampires, trolls, beasts of all sorts, steampunkers, goths, queens, princess and many other characters.

Very cool vampire girl!
























We arrived very late yesterday to a wonderful hotel.
This morning we had breakfast and spend a couple of hours on doing our make up and putting on our costumes.

Me!




















Some of you might remeber that I did a swap with Lotus, for one of her dolls. 

CLICK HERE for the post about the dolls! 
 
The dolls where for our costumes. 
We put the dolls on our bags to make them look more fantasy styled.

Mum with Lotus' doll.

















The hats I bought from this great store on etsy;  Miss Purdy's hats

Me in full figure...




















Our dress' are bought HERE!

Mum...




















I've taken a ton of pictures and I'll share them with you later.
I think I'll do a post about costumes and one about what you could buy in the booths.
For now I'll go to bed so that I will be ready for yet another day in fantasy land tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar